Your Entertainment Director provides the assurance that every aspect of your reception plan will be professionally addressed and overseen in a manner befitting your special day.
- He is formally attired, or dressed in accordance with your setting and specifications
- Sound and lighting equipment are neat, organized, and unobtrusive
- All props, accessories, and storage cases are concealed or stowed in an orderly fashion
In conjunction with helping you plan your fun-filled wedding celebration, your Entertainment Director continues to stay abreast with the latest developments and innovations in the wedding entertainment industry, honing his skills as your music host and master of ceremonies.
- All wires are properly covered
- All lighting and speaker tripods or stands are safely positioned and secure
- During the celebration, a watchful eye is maintained to assure any hazards resulting from spills or dropped items are dealt with
- Full liability insurance coverage is provided
Because your Entertainment Director is specially-trained and possesses many years of experience in all phases of providing entertainment at weddings, together you can enter into a comprehensive planning process and craft a one-of-a-kind reception.
- An active standing is maintained with professional organizations such as the American Disc Jockey Association and Grand Strand Bridal Association
- Networking is carried on with other professionals throughout the country on an ongoing basis
- There is participation in wedding entertainment podcasts given by nationally recognized industry leaders
- There is attendance in Wedding Industry Conventions like the Mobil Beat Pro DJ Show, Trade Shows like the Computer Disc Jockey Summit Meeting, and Training Sessions like the Marbecca Master of Ceremonies Workshop