|Welcome to the Website for Music on the Strand’s DJ ENTERTAINMENT. We provide music and innovative Disc Jockey Entertainment for every occasion, along the Grand Strand, in Wilmington, and throughout North and South Carolina.|
Check Your Date Instantly
|No engagement is too large or too small. Whether you're gathering is for 20, 200, or 2,000a wedding celebration, an intimate private party, an elegant awards banquet or a full-scale national convention, we are ready to go the extra mile to assure your event is a complete success.|
An old adage states, "Anything worth doing is worth doing well." We're in the DJ business! It's what we do, and we dedicate ourselves 100% to doing it well. After visiting our site, please feel free to contact us at your convenience for an informative consultation.
Music on the Strand's DJ ENTERTAINMENT. There IS a difference.
Click On a Date to View Some Top Hits from That Year
|1. Tossin' And Turnin', Bobby Lewis |
2. I Fall To Pieces, Patsy Cline
3. Michael, Highwaymen
4. Cryin', Roy Orbison
5. Runaway, Del Shannon
6. My True Story, Jive Five
7. Pony Time, Chubby Checker
8. Wheels, String-a-longs
9. Raindrops, Dee Clark
10. Wooden Heart (Muss I Denn), Joe Dowell
11. Calcutta, Lawrence Welk
12. Take Good Care Of My Baby, Bobby Vee
13. Running Scared, Roy Orbison
14. Dedicated To The One I Love, The Shirelles
15. Last Night, Mar-keys
16. (Will You Love Me) Tomorrow, Shirelles
17. Exodus, Ferrante & Teicher
18. Where The Boys Are, Connie Francis
19. Hit The Road Jack, Ray Charles
20. Sad Movies (Make Me Cry), Sue Thompson
21. Mother-In-Law, Ernie K-Doe
22. Bristol Stomp, Dovells
23. Travelin' Man, Ricky Nelson
24. Shop Around, Miracles
25. The Boll Weevil Song, Brook Benton
26. A Hundred Pounds Of Clay, Gene Mcdaniels
27. The Mountain's High, Dick & Deedee
28. Don't Worry, Marty Robbins
29. On The Rebound, Floyd Cramer
30. Portrait Op My Love, Steve Lawrence
31. Quarter To Three, Gary
32. Who Put The Bomp (In The Bomp, Bomp, Bomp), Barry Mann
33. Calendar Girl, Neil Sedaka
34. I Like It Like That, Chris Kenner
35. Apache, Jorgen Lngmann
36. Don't Bet Money Honey, Linda Scott
37. Without You, Johnny Tillotson
38. Wings Of A Dove, Ferlin Husky
39. Little Sister, Elvis Presley
40. Blue Moon, Marcels
41. Daddy's Home, Shep & The Limelites
42. This Time, Troy Shondell
43. I Don't Know Why But I Do, Clarence "Frog Man" Henry
44. Asia Minor, Kokomo
45. Hello Walls, Faron Young
46. Runaround Sue, Dion
47. Yellow Bird, Arthur Lyman
48. Hurt, Timi Yuro
49. Hello Mary Lou, Ricky Nelson
50. There's A Moon Out Tonight, Capris
51. Surrender, Elvis Presley
52. I Love How You Love Me, Paris Sisters
53. Ya Ya, Lee Dorsey
54. School Is Out, Gary
55. Mexico, Bob Moore
56. You Don't Know What You've Got (Until You Lose It), Ral Donner
57. Walk Right Back, Everly Brothers
58. The Way You Look Tonight, Lettermen
59. Moody River, Pat Boone
60. One Mint Julep, Ray Charles
61. Take Good Care Of Her, Adam Wade
62. Gee Whiz (Look At His Eyes), Carla Thomas
63. Stand By Me, Ben E. King
64. Spanish Harlem, Ben E. King
65. It's Gonna Work Out Fine, Ike & Tina Turner
66. Baby Blue, Echoes
67. Baby Sittin' Boogie, Buzz Clifford
68. Hats Off To Larry, Del Shannon
69. Those Oldies But Goodies, Caesar & The Romans
70. The Fly, Chubby Checker
71. (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame, Elvis Presley
72. Wonderland By Night, Bert Kaempfert & His Orch.
73. Bless You, Tony Orlando
74. I've Told Every Little Star, Linda Scott
75. One Track Mind, Bobby Lewis
76. Angel Baby, Rosie & The Originals
77. Pretty Little Angel Eyes, Curtis Lee
78. Think Twice, Brook Benton
79. Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavor (On The Bedpost Overnight), Lonnie Donegan
80. Breakin' In A Brand New Broken Heart, Connie Francis
81. Mama Said, Shirelles
82. Let The Four Winds Blow, Fats Domino
83. The Writing On The Wall, Adam Wade
84. My Kind Of Girl, Matt Monroe
85. Tonight My Love, Tonight, Paul Anka
86. Big Bad John, Jimmy Dean
87. Good Time Baby, Bobby Rydell
88. San Antonio Rose, Floyd Cramer
89. Rubber Ball, Bobby Vee
90. Missing You, Ray Peterson
91. Dum Dum, Brenda Lee
92. I'm Gonna Knock On Your Door, Eddie Hodges
93. You Can Depend On Me, Brenda Lee
94. Let's Twist Again, Chubby Checker
95. Take Five, Dave Brubeck
96. Are You Lonesome Tonight, Elvis Presley
97. Sea Of Heartbreak, Don Gibson
98. More Money For You And Me Medley, Four Preps
99. You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby, Bobby Darin
100. Please Stay, Drifters
Ask these questions:
Are you experienced? How much experience do you have?
The Disc Jockey for your Wilmington event should have at least 2-5 years experience performing at events similar to yours. The more experienced, the better it is for you!
Do you have liability insurance?
If the service isn't covered, you could be held liable for any damages or injuries caused by the Disc Jockey. Some Wilmington, NC locations won't let an uninsured Disc Jockey perform in their facility. Ask for proof of coverage.
Do you have back-up equipment on hand at your events?
If the Disc Jockey you hire doesn't have back-up gear on site while in Wilmington, you may not have music if the main equipment fails. The answer should be "Yes!"
Do you have back-up Disc Jockeys in case my Disc Jockey is ill or has an emergency?
The answer must be "Yes." If the service you hire doesn't have a back-up Disc Jockey on hand or on call for your Wilmington, NC gathering, you could be left without a Disc Jockey on the day of your event.
Is the price of your service a good value?
The cheapest Disc Jockey is rarely the best value. The Disc Jockey sets the tone of your event and holds the power to entertain or turn off your guests. Don't chance ruining fine catering, decorations, flowers, and photography in Wilmington by trying to save a few dollars with a Wilmington Discount Disc Jockey.
What type of equipment will you provide?
The answer should be: Modern, professional, equipment that looks and sounds great. The gear should be newer, professional equipment that is capable of handling a Wilmington event the size that you are having. It should be presented attractively so it will complement your decorations and flowers. And it should be set up prior to your guests arriving. Guaranteed.
Are you and your Disc Jockeys familiar with many different types of music? Can we give you a request list?
The answers should be "Yes" and "Yes." A Disc Jockey's #1 priority is blending the music to please a wide variety of musical tastes and age groups. The Disc Jockey you hire for your special day in Wilmington needs to have the maturity, experience, and knowledge to "read" your crowd and then play in accordance with their wishes and receptivity. And naturally, a proficient Disc Jockey must be able to handle requests.
Do you provide references from recent customers?
The answer should be "Gladly!" You probably won't hire other vendors who service Wilmington, NC without obtaining references from previous their previous clients. Don't hire a Disc Jockey without doing the same.
Can I meet with the Disc Jockey who will perform at our event in Wilmington?
The answer should be "We insist!" It's most desirable to meet your Disc Jockey face to face so you can get a firsthand impression of who he is and what he's about.
Do you provide me with a contract, and how do I need to pay for service?
The answers should be, "Definitely," and "However you would like to." Unless you have a detailed contract, you really don't have a Disc Jockey service secured for your gathering in Wilmington! You should also have payment options available.
GIVE US A CALL: Direct Line: 843-272-3335, Toll Free: 800-359-5618
We look forward to providing you with all the information you need to make an educated and informed decision regarding your Disc Jockey Entertainment and what's best for you.
HOME, Site Map, Why Us, DJ Shopping, DJ/MCs, Dr. G's DJ Show, Pat Taylor, Joe Durivage, Tom Baldwin, Wally B, Paul Matthews, Conventions, Interactive Fun, Dance Routines, Party Games, Game Shows, Setting the Stage, Buffet Line, Lighting, Party Props, Myrtle Beach DJs, Weddings, Wedding Gateway, Wedding Questions, Wedding References, Wedding Music, Wedding Cost Comparisons, 3 Tiers of Wedding Entertainment, Wedding DJ, Wedding DJ/MC, Entertainment Direction, Wedding Articles, Theme Parties, Sock Hop, Luau, Disco, Holiday, Reunions, Party Store, Proms, Number 1, Prom Sound, Prom Music, Prom Lighting, Middle School, Team Building, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Pool Parties, Pool Activities, Poolside Entertainment, Pool Testimonies, Pool Party Pricing, Video, Blog, Music Database, Event Planners, Survey, Reservation, Links, Wedding Links, Resources, Pricing, Guarantee, Contact
Mixing Ability - North Myrtle Beach DJ, Lighting & Effects - Murrells Inlet DJ, Backup Disc Jockeys - Pawleys Island DJ, Backup Equipment - Georgetown DJ, Quality Sound - Charleston DJ, Experience - Conway DJ, Planning & Preparation - Florence DJ, Programming Judgement - Columbia DJ, Value - Calabash DJ, Musical Knowledge - Ocean Isle Beach DJ, Motivating Skills - Wilmington, DJ, Liability Insurance - Jacksonville, NC DJ, Staging Knowledge - Fayetteville DJ
|North and South Carolina: Andrews, Atlantic Beach, Aynor, Bald Head Island, Beaufort, Bennetsville, Bishopville, Briarcliffe Acres, Calabash, Camden, Cayce, Charleston, Charlotte, Cheraw, Chester, Columbia, Conway, Darlington, Dillon, Elizabethtown, Fayetteville, Florence, Forest Acres, Fort Mill, Garden City, Georgetown, Goose Creek, Green Sea, Hampstead, Hanahan, Hartsville, Hemingway, Hilton Head Island, Holden Beach, Hope Mills, Irmo, Isle of Palms, Jacksonville, Johnsonville, Kiawah Island, Kingstree, Lake City, Lake View, Lake Waccamaw, Lancaster, Laurinberg, Litchfiled, Little River, Longs, Loris, Lumberton, Manning, Marion, Maxton, Moncks Corner, Monroe, Mount Pleasant, Mt. Pleasant, Mullins, Murrells Inlet, Myrtle Beach, North Charleston, North Myrtle Beach, Ocean Isle Beach, Orangeburg, Pageland, Pawleys Island, Raleigh , Red Springs, Rock Hill, Shallotte, Southern Pines, Southport, Spring Lake, Summerville, Sumter, Supply, Surfside Beach, Tabor City, Wadesboro, Wallace, Walterboro, West Columbia, Whiteville, Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach|