|Welcome to the Website for Music on the Strands DJ Entertainment. We provide music and innovative Disc Jockey Entertainment for every occasion, along the Grand Strand and throughout North and South Carolina.|
Check Your Date Instantly
|No engagement is too large or too small. Whether you're gathering is for 20, 200, or 2,000a wedding celebration, an intimate private party, an elegant awards banquet or a full-scale national convention, we are ready to go the extra mile to assure your event is a complete success.|
An old adage states, "Anything worth doing is worth doing well." We're in the DJ business! It's what we do, and we dedicate ourselves 100% to doing it well. After visiting our site, please feel free to contact us at your convenience for an informative consultation.
Music on the Strand's DJ ENTERTAINMENT. There IS a difference.
Click On a Date to View Some Top Hits from That Year
1. The Way We Were, Barbra Streisand
2. Seasons In The Sun, Terry Jacks
3. Love's Theme, Love Unlimited Orchestra
4. Come And Get Your Love, Redbone
5. Dancing Machine, Jackson 5
6. The Loco-Motion, Grand Funk Railroad
7. TSOP, MFSB
8. The Streak, Ray Stevens
9. Bennie And The Jets, Elton John
10. One Hell Of A Woman, Mac Davis
11. Until You Come Back To Me (That's What I'm Gonna Do), Aretha Franklin
12. Jungle Boogie, Kool & The Gang
13. Midnight At The Oasis, Maria Muldaur
14. You Make Me Feel Brand New, Stylistics
15. Show And Tell, Al Wilson
16. Spiders And Snakes, Jim Stafford
17. Rock On, David Essex
18. Sunshine On My Shoulder, John Denver
19. Sideshow, Blue Magic
20. Hooked On A Feeling, Blue Swede
21. Billy Don't Be A Hero, Bo Donaldson & The Heywoods
22. Band On The Run, Paul McCartney & Wings
23. The Most Beautiful Girl, Charlie Rich
24. Time In A Bottle, Jim Croce
25. Annie's Song, John Denver
26. Let Me Be There, Olivia Newton-John
27. Sundown, Gordon Lightfoot
28. (You're) Having My Baby, Paul Anka
29. Rock Me Gently, Andy Kim
30. Boogie Down, Eddie Kendricks
31. You're Sixteen, Ringo Starr
32. If You Love Me (Let Me Know), Olivia Newton-John
33. Dark Lady, Cher
34. Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me, Gladys Knight & The Pips
35. Feel Like Makin' Love, Roberta Flack
36. Just Dont Want To Be Lonely, Main Ingredient
37. Nothing From Nothing, Billy Preston
38. Rock Your Baby, George McCrae
39. Top Of The World, Carpenters
40. The Joker, Steve Miller Band
41. I've Got To Use My Imagination, Gladys Knight & The Pips
42. The Show Must Go On, Three Dog Night
43. Rock The Boat, Hues Corporation
44. Smokin' In The Boys Room, Brownsville Station
45. Living For The City, Stevie Wonder
46. The Night Chicago Died, Paper Lace
47. Then Came You, Dionne Warwick & The Spinners
48. The Entertainer, Marvin Hamlisch
49. Waterloo, Abba
50. The Air That I Breathe, Hollies
51. Rikki Don't Lose That Number, Steely Dan
52. Mockingbird, Carly Simon
53. Help Me, Joni Mitchell
54. You Won't See Me, Anne Murray
55. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up, Barry White
56. Tell Me Something Good, Rufus
57. You And Me Against The World, Helen Reddy
58. Rock And Roll Heaven, Righteous Brothers
59. Hollywood Swinging, Kool & The Gang
60. Be Thankful For What You Got, William Devaughn
61. Hang On In There Baby, Johnny Bristol
62. Eres Tu (Touch The Wind), Mocedades
63. Taking Care Of Business, Bachman-Turner Overdrive
64. Radar Love, Golden Earring
65. Please Come To Boston, Dave Loggins
66. Keep On Smilin', Wet Willie
67. Lookin' For Love, Bobby Womack
68. Put Your Hands Together, O'Jays
69. On And On, Gladys Knight & The Pips
70. Oh Very Young, Cat Stevens
71. Leave Me Alone (Ruby Red Dress), Helen Reddy
72. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Elton John
73. I've Been Searchin' So Long, Chicago
74. Oh My My, Ringo Starr
75. For The Love Of Money, O'Jays
76. I Shot The Sherrif, Eric Clapton
77. Jet, Paul McCartney & Wings
78. Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me, Elton John
79. Tubular Bells, Mike Oldfield
80. Love Song, Anne Murray
81. I'm Leaving It All Up To You, Donny & Marie Osmond
82. Hello, It's Me, Todd Rundgren
83. I Love, Tom T. Hall
84. Clap For The Wolfman, Guess Who
85. I'll Have To Say I Love You In A Song, Jim Croce
86. The Lord's Prayer, Sister Janet Mead
87. Trying To Hold On To My Woman, Lamont Dozier
88. Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing, Stevie Wonder
89. A Very Special Love Song, Charlie Rich
90. My Girl Bill, Jim Stafford
91. My Mistake Was To Love You, Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye
92. Helen Wheels, Paul McCartney & Wings
93. Wildwood Weed, Jim Stafford
94. Beach Baby, First Class
95. Me And Baby Brother, War
96. Rockin' Roll Baby, Stylistics
97. I Honestly Love You, Olivia Newton-John
98. Call On Me, Chicago
99. Wild Thing, Fancy
100. Mighty Love, Pt. 1, Spinners
Shopping for a DJ in SC? Ask these questions:
Are you experienced? How much experience do you have?
The DJ for your SC event should have at least 2-5 years experience performing at events similar to yours. The more experienced, the better it is for you!
Do you have liability insurance?
If the service isn't covered, you could be held liable for any damages or injuries caused by the DJ. Some SC locations won't let an uninsured DJ perform in their facility. Ask for proof of coverage.
Do you have back-up equipment on hand at your events?
If the DJ you hire doesn't have back-up gear on site while in SC, you may not have music if the main equipment fails. The answer should be "Yes!"
Do you have back-up DJs in case my DJ is ill or has an emergency?
The answer must be "Yes." If the service you hire doesn't have a back-up DJ on hand or on call for your SC gathering, you could be left without a DJ on the day of your event.
Is the price of your service a good value?
The cheapest DJ is rarely the best value. The DJ sets the tone of your event and holds the power to entertain or turn off your guests. Don't chance ruining fine catering, decorations, flowers, and photography in SC by trying to save a few dollars with a SC discount DJ.
What type of equipment will you provide?
The answer should be: Modern, professional, equipment that looks and sounds great. The gear should be newer, professional equipment that is capable of handling a SC event the size that you are having. It should be presented attractively so it will complement your decorations and flowers. And it should be set up prior to your guests arriving. Guaranteed.
Are you and your DJs familiar with many different types of music? Can we give you a request list?
The answers should be "Yes" and "Yes." A DJ's #1 priority is blending the music to please a wide variety of musical tastes and age groups. The DJ you hire for your special day in SC needs to have the maturity, experience, and knowledge to "read" your crowd and then play in accordance with their wishes and receptivity. And naturally, a proficient DJ must be able to handle requests.
Do you provide references from recent customers?
The answer should be "Gladly!" You probably won't hire other vendors who service SC without obtaining references from previous their previous clients. Don't hire a DJ without doing the same.
Can I meet with the DJ who will perform at our event in SC?
The answer should be "We insist!" It's most desirable to meet your DJ face to face so you can get a firsthand impression of who he is and what he's about.
Do you provide me with a contract, and how do I need to pay for service?
The answers should be, "Definitely," and "However you would like to." Unless you have a detailed contract, you really don't have a DJ service secured for your gathering in SC! You should also have payment options available.
GIVE US A CALL: Direct Line: 843-272-3335, Toll Free: 800-359-5618We look forward to providing you with all the information you need to make an educated and informed decision regarding your Disc Jockey Entertainment and what's best for you.
HOME, Site Map, Why Us, DJ Shopping, DJ/MCs, Dr. G's DJ Show, Pat Taylor, Joe Durivage, Tom Baldwin, Wally B, Paul Matthews, Conventions, Interactive Fun, Dance Routines, Party Games, Game Shows, Setting the Stage, Buffet Line, Lighting, Party Props, Myrtle Beach DJs, Weddings, Wedding Gateway, Wedding Questions, Wedding References, Wedding Music, Wedding Cost Comparisons, 3 Tiers of Wedding Entertainment, Wedding DJ, Wedding DJ/MC, Entertainment Direction, Wedding Articles, Theme Parties, Sock Hop, Luau, Disco, Holiday, Reunions, Party Store, Proms, Number 1, Prom Sound, Prom Music, Prom Lighting, Middle School, Team Building, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Pool Parties, Pool Activities, Poolside Entertainment, Pool Testimonies, Pool Party Pricing, Video, Blog, Music Database, Event Planners, Survey, Reservation, Links, Wedding Links, Resources, Pricing, Guarantee, Contact
Mixing Ability - North Myrtle Beach DJ, Lighting & Effects - Murrells Inlet DJ, Backup Disc Jockeys - Pawleys Island DJ, Backup Equipment - Georgetown DJ, Quality Sound - Charleston DJ, Experience - Conway DJ, Planning & Preparation - Florence DJ, Programming Judgement - Columbia DJ, Value - Calabash DJ, Musical Knowledge - Ocean Isle Beach DJ, Motivating Skills - Wilmington, DJ, Liability Insurance - Jacksonville, NC DJ, Staging Knowledge - Fayetteville DJ
|North and South Carolina: Andrews, Atlantic Beach, Aynor, Bald Head Island, Beaufort, Bennetsville, Bishopville, Briarcliffe Acres, Calabash, Camden, Cayce, Charleston, Charlotte, Cheraw, Chester, Columbia, Conway, Darlington, Dillon, Elizabethtown, Fayetteville, Florence, Forest Acres, Fort Mill, Garden City, Georgetown, Goose Creek, Green Sea, Hampstead, Hanahan, Hartsville, Hemingway, Hilton Head Island, Holden Beach, Hope Mills, Irmo, Isle of Palms, Jacksonville, Johnsonville, Kiawah Island, Kingstree, Lake City, Lake View, Lake Waccamaw, Lancaster, Laurinberg, Litchfiled, Little River, Longs, Loris, Lumberton, Manning, Marion, Maxton, Moncks Corner, Monroe, Mount Pleasant, Mt. Pleasant, Mullins, Murrells Inlet, Myrtle Beach, North Charleston, North Myrtle Beach, Ocean Isle Beach, Orangeburg, Pageland, Pawleys Island, Raleigh , Red Springs, Rock Hill, Shallotte, Southern Pines, Southport, Spring Lake, Summerville, Sumter, Supply, Surfside Beach, Tabor City, Wadesboro, Wallace, Walterboro, West Columbia, Whiteville, Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach|