|Providing innovative Disc Jockey Entertainment in Hilton Head, along the Grand Strand, and throughout the Carolinas, we will help design and deliver your DREAM WEDDING—from the most elegant formal reception, to an exciting full-throttle celebration! Being YOUR wedding DJ is our full-time job. |
Check Your Date Instantly
|We are: well-prepared with extensive planning completed for YOUR Hilton Head wedding, fully-experienced serving brides and grooms for decades, well-equipped with new and modern gear all backed up on site , fully-insured providing you with complete coverage, members of the American Disc Jockey Association delivering what is promised and striving for perfection. Call us! We look forward to furnishing references and inviting you to visit one of our events. 800-359-5618|
Click On a Date to View Some Top Hits from That Year
1. The Ballad Of The Green Berets Sgt. Barry Sadler
2. Cherish Association
3. (You're My) Soul And Inspiration Righteous Brothers
4. Monday, Monday Mama's & The Papa's
5. 96 Tears ? & The Mysterians
6. Last Train To Clarksville Monkees
7. Reach Out I'll Be There Four Tops
8. Summer In The City Lovin' Spoonful
9. Poor Side Of Town Johnny Rivers
10. California Dreamin' Mama's & The Papa's
11. You Can't Hurry Love Supremes
12. What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted Jimmy Ruffin
13. These Boots Are Made For Walkin' Nancy Sinatra
14. Born Free Roger Williams
15. Strangers In The Night Frank Sinatra
16. We Can Work It Out Beatles
17. When A Man Loves A Woman Percy Sledge
18. Winchester Cathedral New Vaudeville Band
19. Hanky Panky Tommy James & The Shondells
20. Good Lovin' Young Rascals
21. Paint It Black Rolling Stones
22. My Love Petula Clark
23. Lightin' Strikes Lou Christie
24. Wild Thing Troggs
25. Kicks Paul Revere & The Raiders
26. Sunshine Superman Donovan
27. Sunny Bobby Hebb
28. Paperback Writer Beatles
29. See You In September Happenings
30. You Keep Me Hangin' On Supremes
31. Lil' Red Riding Hood Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs
32. Devil With A Blue Dress On & Good Golly Miss Molly (Medley) Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels
33. Good Vibrations Beach Boys
34. A Groovy Kind Of Love Mindbenders
35. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me Dusty Springfield
36. Born A Woman Sandy Posey
37. Cool Jerk The Capitols
38. Red Rubber Ball Cyrkle
39. B-A-B-Y Carla Thomas
40. Walk Away Renee Left Banke
Hilton Head Island offers a stunning resort destination for visitors from around the world. Nestled along the South Atlantic coast, this boot-shaped barrier island offers world-class golf, award-winning dining, superior shopping and breathtaking natural beauty all year round.
Although Hilton Head Island is just 12 miles long and five miles wide, it offers plenty to see and do. From white sand beaches to emerald green golf courses, the island showcases a range of activities to make any vacation unforgettable. Make all your vacation dreams come true in the heart of South Carolina’s Lowcountry. Discover Hilton Head!
When having your wedding on Hilton Head Island, and retaining the DJ Entertainment that is right for you, you may need some special services that are available. The page on this Hilton Head website is your access to information on Concierge, Food, Professional, Transportation and Wedding Services that have a Web presence on Hilton Head Island.
The Expectant Bride
Adapted from an article by Jeanette Hawkinson
You just got the good news and are so excited. You tell your partner and he is ecstatic. You were planning on getting married sooner or later. Now you want to decide to get married before or after the baby is born.
Pregnancy is definitely not a reason to get married, but it is often the little push that a long-standing couple needs to set a date. Planning a wedding in just a few months is definitely a challenge, but it can be a happy challenge. Some advantages are there is no time to fool around and decisions have to be made like clockwork-one, two, and three!
Whether you are pregnant or you have some other compelling reason to plan a wedding with a small amount of time to do so, here are some points to help accomplish it.
1. Get to the person conducting the ceremony right away. Be honest about your situation. With good reason, exceptions to the usual time frame can be made, paperwork facilitated, and premarital classes shortened or given over a smaller amount of time.
2. Do all of your preliminary work by phone. State that you have pressing time constraints, details are not necessary, and eliminate any site, caterer, or vendor who is not willing to quote prices or availability without a personal visit.
3. Choose a less-popular weekday or Sunday evening for your ceremony and reception when bookings tend to be less.
4. Look for reception packages that offer everything at one location, and through one negotiation or coordination of separate details for you.
5. Use photographers, florists, and a DJ who are already familiar with the ceremony and reception sites, perhaps those whom the locations recommend.
6. Have only one or two bridesmaids and let them find their own dresses in a color or degree of formality you suggest. Have as many ushers as you need.
7. Be up front with your bridal retailer about how soon you will need your gown and why. If the retailer has reservations about meeting your time line and needs, go elsewhere. A pregnant bride can benefit from an experienced consultants advice regarding style and flexibility for her condition, and probably arrange to have her final fitting done the week before the wedding.
8. Anticipate some additional expenses because of special favors or not having the chance to shop around.
9. Understand if someone close to you is unable to make it or participate in your wedding because of other commitments or lack of time to get off work or make travel plans to Hilton Head.
10. Plan a honeymoon, even if its only a weekend. You deserve it.
No matter the situation, these planning tips for couples in a hurry will help you out. Do not waste time getting things done and out of the way. You do not want it to be the week before the wedding and still have a long list of things to get done and it be close to impossible for them to be achieved or reserved. And above all, Good Luck and have a wonderful day full of memories.
HOME, Site Map, Why Us, DJ Shopping, DJ/MCs, Dr. G's DJ Show, Pat Taylor, Joe Durivage, Tom Baldwin, Wally B, Paul Matthews, Conventions, Interactive Fun, Dance Routines, Party Games, Game Shows, Setting the Stage, Buffet Line, Lighting, Party Props, Myrtle Beach DJs, Weddings, Wedding Gateway, Wedding Questions, Wedding References, Wedding Music, Wedding Cost Comparisons, 3 Tiers of Wedding Entertainment, Wedding DJ, Wedding DJ/MC, Entertainment Direction, Wedding Articles, Theme Parties, Sock Hop, Luau, Disco, Holiday, Reunions, Party Store, Proms, Number 1, Prom Sound, Prom Music, Prom Lighting, Middle School, Team Building, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Pool Parties, Pool Activities, Poolside Entertainment, Pool Testimonies, Pool Party Pricing, Video, Blog, Music Database, Event Planners, Survey, Reservation, Links, Wedding Links, Resources, Pricing, Guarantee, Contact
Mixing Ability - North Myrtle Beach DJ, Lighting & Effects - Murrells Inlet DJ, Backup Disc Jockeys - Pawleys Island DJ, Backup Equipment - Georgetown DJ, Quality Sound - Charleston DJ, Experience - Conway DJ, Planning & Preparation - Florence DJ, Programming Judgement - Columbia DJ, Value - Calabash DJ, Musical Knowledge - Ocean Isle Beach DJ, Motivating Skills - Wilmington, DJ, Liability Insurance - Jacksonville, NC DJ, Staging Knowledge - Fayetteville DJ
|North and South Carolina: Andrews, Atlantic Beach, Aynor, Bald Head Island, Beaufort, Bennetsville, Bishopville, Briarcliffe Acres, Calabash, Camden, Cayce, Charleston, Charlotte, Cheraw, Chester, Columbia, Conway, Darlington, Dillon, Elizabethtown, Fayetteville, Florence, Forest Acres, Fort Mill, Garden City, Georgetown, Goose Creek, Green Sea, Hampstead, Hanahan, Hartsville, Hemingway, Hilton Head Island, Holden Beach, Hope Mills, Irmo, Isle of Palms, Jacksonville, Johnsonville, Kiawah Island, Kingstree, Lake City, Lake View, Lake Waccamaw, Lancaster, Laurinberg, Litchfiled, Little River, Longs, Loris, Lumberton, Manning, Marion, Maxton, Moncks Corner, Monroe, Mount Pleasant, Mt. Pleasant, Mullins, Murrells Inlet, Myrtle Beach, North Charleston, North Myrtle Beach, Ocean Isle Beach, Orangeburg, Pageland, Pawleys Island, Raleigh , Red Springs, Rock Hill, Shallotte, Southern Pines, Southport, Spring Lake, Summerville, Sumter, Supply, Surfside Beach, Tabor City, Wadesboro, Wallace, Walterboro, West Columbia, Whiteville, Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach|