|Welcome to the Website for Music on the Strands DJ Entertainment. We provide music and innovative Disc Jockey Entertainment for every occasion, along the Grand Strand and throughout North and South Carolina.|
Check Your Date Instantly
|No engagement is too large or too small. Whether you're gathering is for 20, 200, or 2,000a wedding celebration, an intimate private party, an elegant awards banquet or a full-scale national convention, we are ready to go the extra mile to assure your event is a complete success.|
An old adage states, "Anything worth doing is worth doing well." We're in the DJ business! It's what we do, and we dedicate ourselves 100% to doing it well. After visiting our site, please feel free to contact us at your convenience for an informative consultation.
Music on the Strand's DJ ENTERTAINMENT. There IS a difference.
Click On a Date to View Some Top Hits from That Year
|1. Hold On, Wilson Phillips |
2. It Must Have Been Love, Roxette
3. Nothing Compares 2 U, Sinead O'Connor
4. Poison, Bell Biv Devoe
5. Vogue, Madonna
6. Vision Of Love, Mariah Carey
7. Another Day In Paradise, Phil Collins
8. Hold On, En Vogue
9. Cradle Of Love, Billy Idol
10. Blaze Of Glory, Jon Bon Jovi
11. Do Me!, Bell Biv Devoe
12. How Am I Supposed To Live Without You, Michael Bolton
13. Pump Up The Jam, Technotronic
14. Opposites Attract, Paula Abdul
15. Escapade, Janet Jackson
16. All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You, Heart
17. Close To You, Maxi Priest
18. Black Velvet, Alannah Myles
19. Release Me, Wilson Phillips
20. Don't Know Much, Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville
21. All Around The World, Lisa Stansfield
22. l Wanna Be Rich, Calloway
23. I Remember You, Skid Row
24. Rub You The Right Way, Johnny Gill
25. She Ain't Worth It, Glenn Medeiros Featuring Bobby Brown
26. If Wishes Came True, Sweet Sensation
27. The Power, Snap
28. (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection, Nelson
29. Love Will Lead You Back, Taylor Dayne
30. Don't Wanna Fall In Love, Jane Child
31. Two To Make It Right, Seduction
32. Sending All My Love, Linear
33. Unskinny Bop, Poison
34. Step By Step, New Kids On The Block
35. Dangerous, Roxette
36. We Didn't Start The Fire, Billy Joel
37. I Don't Have The Heart, James Ingram
38. Downtown Train, Rod Stewart
39. Rhythm Nation, Janet Jackson
40. I'll Be Your Everything, Tommy Page
41. Roam, B-52's
42. Everything, Jody Watley
43. Back To Life, Soul II Soul
44. Here And Now, Luther Vandross
45. Alright, Janet Jackson
46. Ice Ice Baby, Vanilla Ice
47. Blame It On The Rain, Milli Vanilli
48. Have You Seen Her, M.C. Hammer
49. With Every Beat Of My Heart, Taylor Dayne
50. Come Back To Me, Janet Jackson
51. No More Lies, Michel'le
52. Praying For Time, George Michael
53. How Can We Be Lovers, Michael Bolton
54. Do You Remember, Phil Collins
55. Ready Or Not, After 7
56. U Can't Touch This, M.C. Hammer
57. I Wish It Would Rain Down, Phil Collins
58. Just Between You And Me, Lou Gramm
59. Something Happened On The Way To Heaven, Phil Collins
60. Black Cat, Janet Jackson
61. Can't Stop, After 7
62. Janie's Got A Gun, Aerosmith
63. The Humpty Dance, Digital Underground
64. I'll Be Your Shelter, Taylor Dayne
65. Free Fallin', Tom Petty
66. Giving You The Benefit, Pebbles
67. Enjoy The Silence, Depeche Mode
68. Love Song, Tesla
69. Price Of Love, Bad English
70. Girls Nite Out, Tyler Collins
71. King Of Wishful Thinking, Go West
72. What Kind Of Man Would I Be?, Chicago
73. Get Up! (Before The Night Is Over), Technotroic
74. Here We Are, Gloria Estefan
75. Epic, Faith No More
76. Love Takes Time, Mariah Carey
77. Just Like Jesse James, Cher
78. Love Shack, B-52's
79. All Or Nothing, Milli Vanilli
80. Romeo, Dino
81. Everybody Everybody, Black Box
82. I Go To Extremes, Billy Joel
83. Whip Appeal, Babyface
84. Oh Girl, Paul Young
85. C'mon And Get My Love, D-Mob With Cathy Dennis
85. (It's Just) The Way That You Love Me, Paula Abdul
87. We Can't Go Wrong, Cover Girls
88. When I'm Back On My Feet Again, Michael Bolton
89. Make You Sweat, Keith Sweat
90. This One's For The Children, New Kids On The Block
91. What It Takes, Aerosmith
92. Forever, Kiss
93. Jerk Out, Time
94. Just A Friend, Biz Markie
95. Whole Wide World, A'me Lorain
96. Without You, Motley Crue
97. Swing The Mood, Jive Bunny & The Mastermixers
98. Thieves In The Temple, Prince
99. Mentirosa, Mellow Man Ace
100. Tic-Tac-Toe, Kyper
Shopping for a DJ in South Carolina? Ask these questions:
Are you experienced? How much experience do you have?
The DJ for your South Carolina event should have at least 2-5 years experience performing at events similar to yours. The more experienced, the better it is for you!
Do you have liability insurance?
If the service isn't covered, you could be held liable for any damages or injuries caused by the DJ. Some South Carolina locations won't let an uninsured DJ perform in their facility. Ask for proof of coverage.
Do you have back-up equipment on hand at your events?
If the DJ you hire doesn't have back-up gear on site while in South Carolina, you may not have music if the main equipment fails. The answer should be "Yes!"
Do you have back-up DJs in case my DJ is ill or has an emergency?
The answer must be "Yes." If the service you hire doesn't have a back-up DJ on hand or on call for your South Carolina gathering, you could be left without a DJ on the day of your event.
Is the price of your service a good value?
The cheapest DJ is rarely the best value. The DJ sets the tone of your event and holds the power to entertain or turn off your guests. Don't chance ruining fine catering, decorations, flowers, and photography in South Carolina by trying to save a few dollars with a South Carolina discount DJ.
What type of equipment will you provide?
The answer should be: Modern, professional, equipment that looks and sounds great. The gear should be newer, professional equipment that is capable of handling a South Carolina event the size that you are having. It should be presented attractively so it will complement your decorations and flowers. And it should be set up prior to your guests arriving. Guaranteed.
Are you and your DJs familiar with many different types of music? Can we give you a request list?
The answers should be "Yes" and "Yes." A DJ's #1 priority is blending the music to please a wide variety of musical tastes and age groups. The DJ you hire for your special day in South Carolina needs to have the maturity, experience, and knowledge to "read" your crowd and then play in accordance with their wishes and receptivity. And naturally, a proficient DJ must be able to handle requests.
Do you provide references from recent customers?
The answer should be "Gladly!" You probably won't hire other vendors who service South Carolina without obtaining references from previous their previous clients. Don't hire a DJ without doing the same.
Can I meet with the DJ who will perform at our event in South Carolina?
The answer should be "We insist!" It's most desirable to meet your DJ face to face so you can get a firsthand impression of who he is and what he's about.
Do you provide me with a contract, and how do I need to pay for service?
The answers should be, "Definitely," and "However you would like to." Unless you have a detailed contract, you really don't have a DJ service secured for your gathering in South Carolina! You should also have payment options available.
GIVE US A CALL: Direct Line: 843-272-3335, Toll Free: 800-359-5618We look forward to providing you with all the information you need to make an educated and informed decision regarding your Disc Jockey Entertainment and what's best for you.
HOME, Site Map, Why Us, DJ Shopping, DJ/MCs, Dr. G's DJ Show, Pat Taylor, Joe Durivage, Tom Baldwin, Wally B, Paul Matthews, Conventions, Interactive Fun, Dance Routines, Party Games, Game Shows, Setting the Stage, Buffet Line, Lighting, Party Props, Myrtle Beach DJs, Weddings, Wedding Gateway, Wedding Questions, Wedding References, Wedding Music, Wedding Cost Comparisons, 3 Tiers of Wedding Entertainment, Wedding DJ, Wedding DJ/MC, Entertainment Direction, Wedding Articles, Theme Parties, Sock Hop, Luau, Disco, Holiday, Reunions, Party Store, Proms, Number 1, Prom Sound, Prom Music, Prom Lighting, Middle School, Team Building, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Pool Parties, Pool Activities, Poolside Entertainment, Pool Testimonies, Pool Party Pricing, Video, Blog, Music Database, Event Planners, Survey, Reservation, Links, Wedding Links, Resources, Pricing, Guarantee, Contact
Mixing Ability - North Myrtle Beach DJ, Lighting & Effects - Murrells Inlet DJ, Backup Disc Jockeys - Pawleys Island DJ, Backup Equipment - Georgetown DJ, Quality Sound - Charleston DJ, Experience - Conway DJ, Planning & Preparation - Florence DJ, Programming Judgement - Columbia DJ, Value - Calabash DJ, Musical Knowledge - Ocean Isle Beach DJ, Motivating Skills - Wilmington, DJ, Liability Insurance - Jacksonville, NC DJ, Staging Knowledge - Fayetteville DJ
|North and South Carolina: Andrews, Atlantic Beach, Aynor, Bald Head Island, Beaufort, Bennetsville, Bishopville, Briarcliffe Acres, Calabash, Camden, Cayce, Charleston, Charlotte, Cheraw, Chester, Columbia, Conway, Darlington, Dillon, Elizabethtown, Fayetteville, Florence, Forest Acres, Fort Mill, Garden City, Georgetown, Goose Creek, Green Sea, Hampstead, Hanahan, Hartsville, Hemingway, Hilton Head Island, Holden Beach, Hope Mills, Irmo, Isle of Palms, Jacksonville, Johnsonville, Kiawah Island, Kingstree, Lake City, Lake View, Lake Waccamaw, Lancaster, Laurinberg, Litchfiled, Little River, Longs, Loris, Lumberton, Manning, Marion, Maxton, Moncks Corner, Monroe, Mount Pleasant, Mt. Pleasant, Mullins, Murrells Inlet, Myrtle Beach, North Charleston, North Myrtle Beach, Ocean Isle Beach, Orangeburg, Pageland, Pawleys Island, Raleigh , Red Springs, Rock Hill, Shallotte, Southern Pines, Southport, Spring Lake, Summerville, Sumter, Supply, Surfside Beach, Tabor City, Wadesboro, Wallace, Walterboro, West Columbia, Whiteville, Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach|