|Welcome to the Website for Music on the Strand’s DJ ENTERTAINMENT. We provide music and innovative Disc Jockey Entertainment for every occasion, along the Grand Strand, in Charleston, and throughout North and South Carolina.|
Check Your Date Instantly
|No engagement is too large or too small. Whether you're gathering is for 20, 200, or 2,000a wedding celebration, an intimate private party, an elegant awards banquet or a full-scale national convention, we are ready to go the extra mile to assure your event is a complete success.|
An old adage states, "Anything worth doing is worth doing well." We're in the DJ business! It's what we do, and we dedicate ourselves 100% to doing it well. After visiting our site, please feel free to contact us at your convenience for an informative consultation.
Music on the Strand's DJ ENTERTAINMENT. There IS a difference.
Click On a Date to View Some Top Hits from That Year
|1. Look Away, Chicago |
2. My Prerogative, Bobby Brown
3. Every Rose Has Its Thorn, Poison
4. Straight Up, Paula Abdul
5. Miss You Much, Janet Jackson
6. Cold Hearted, Paula Abdul
7. Wind Beneath My Wings, Bette Midler
8. Girl You Know Its True, Milli Vanilli
9. Baby, I Love Your Way-Freebird, Will To Power
10. Giving You The Best That I Got, Anita Baker
11. Right Here Waiting, Richard Marx
12. Waiting For A Star To Fall, Boy Meets Girl
13. Lost In Your Eyes, Debbie Gibson
14. Don't Wanna Lose You, Gloria Estefan
15. Heavan, Warrant
16. Girl I'm Gonna Miss You, Milli Vanilli
17. The Look, Roxette
18. She Drives Me Crazy, Fine Young Cannibals
19. On Our Own, Bobby Brown
20. Two Hearts, Phil Collins
21. Blame It On The Rain, Milli Vanilli
22. Listen To Your Heart, Roxette
23. I'll Be There For You, Bon Jovi
24. If You Don't Know Be By Now, Simply Red
25. Like A Prayer, Madonna
26. I'll Be Loving You (Forever), New Kids On The Block
27. How Can I Fall?, Breathe
28. Baby Don't Forget My Number, Milli Vanilli
29. Toy Solider, Martika
30. Forever Your Girl, Paula Abdul
31. The Living Years, Mike & The Mechanics
32. Eternal Flame, The Bangles
33. Wild Thing, Tone Loc
34. When I See You Smile, Bad English
35. If I Could Turn Back Time, Cher
36. Buffalo Stance, Neneh Cherry
37. When I'm With You, Sheriff
38. Don't Rush Me, Taylor Dayne
39. Born To Be My Baby, Bon Jovi
40. Good Thing, Fine Young Cannibals
41. The Lover In Me, Sheena Easton
42. Bust A Move, Young M.C.
43. Once Bitten, Twice Shy, Great White
44. Batdance, Prince
45. Rock On, Michael Damian
46. Real Love, Jody Watley
47. Love Shack, B-52's
48. Every Little Step, Bobby Brown
49. Hangin' Tough, New Kids On The Block
50. My Heart Can't Tell You No, Rod Stewart
51. So Alive, Love & Rockets
52. You Got It (The Right Stuff), New Kids On The Block
53. Armageddon It, Def Leppard
54. Satisfied, Richard Marx
55. Express Yourself, Madonna
56. I Like It, Dino
57. Soldier Of Love, Donny Osmond
58. Sowing The Seeds Of Love, Tears For Fears
59. Cherish, Madonna
60. When The Children Cry, White Lion
61. 18 And Life, Skid Row
62. I Don't Want Your Love, Duran Duran
63. Second Chances, .38 Special
64. The Way You Love Me, Karyn White
65. Funky Cold Medina, Tone Loc
66. In Your Room, Bangles
67. Miss You Like Crazy, Natalie Cole
68. Love Song, Cure
69. Secret Rendezvous, Karyn White
70. Angel Eyes, Jeff Healey Band
71. Patience, Guns N' Roses
72. Walk On Water, Eddie Money
73. Cover Girl, New Kids On The Block
74. Welcome To The Jungle, Guns N' Roses
75. Shower Me With Your Love, Surface
76. Stand, R.E.M.
77. Close My Eyes Forever, Lita Ford
78. All This Time, Tiffany
79. After All, Cher & Peter Cetera
80. Roni, Bobby Brown
81. Love In An Elevator, Aerosmith
82. Lay Your Hands On Me, Bon Jovi
83. This Promise, When In Rome
84. What I Am, Edie Brickell & The New Bohemians
85. I Remember Holding You, Boys Club
86. Paradise City, Guns N' Roses
87. I wanna Have Some Fun, Samantha Fox
88. She Wants To Dance With Me, Rick Astley
89. Dreamin', Vanessa Williams
90. It's No Crime, Babyface
91. Poison, Alice Cooper
92. This Time I Know It's For Real, Donna Summer
93. Smooth Criminal, Michael Jackson
94. Heaven Help Me, Deon Estus
95. Rock Wit'cha, Bobby Brown
96. Thinking Of You, Sa-fire
97. What You Don't Know, Expose
98. Surrender To Me, Ann Wilson & Robin Zander
99. The End Of The Innocence, Don Henley
100. Keep On Movin', Soul II Soul
Shopping for DJs in Charleston, SC? Ask these questions:
Are you experienced? How much experience do you have?
The DJ for your Charleston event should have at least 2-5 years experience performing at events similar to yours. The more experienced, the better it is for you!
Do you have liability insurance?
If the service isn't covered, you could be held liable for any damages or injuries caused by the DJ. Some Charleston, SC locations won't let an uninsured DJ perform in their facility. Ask for proof of coverage.
Do you have back-up equipment on hand at your events?
If the DJ you hire doesn't have back-up gear on site while in Charleston, you may not have music if the main equipment fails. The answer should be "Yes!"
Do you have back-up DJs in case my DJ is ill or has an emergency?
The answer must be "Yes." If the service you hire doesn't have a back-up DJs on hand or on call for your Charleston, SC gathering, you could be left without a DJ on the day of your event.
Is the price of your service a good value?
The cheapest DJ is rarely the best value. DJs set the tone of your event and hold the power to entertain or turn off your guests. Don't chance ruining fine catering, decorations, flowers, and photography in Charleston by trying to save a few dollars with a Charleston Discount DJ.
What type of equipment will you provide?
The answer should be: Modern, professional, equipment that looks and sounds great. The gear should be newer, professional equipment that is capable of handling a Charlotte event the size that you are having. It should be presented attractively so it will complement your decorations and flowers. And it should be set up prior to your guests arriving. Guaranteed.
Are you and your DJs familiar with many different types of music? Can we give you a request list?
The answers should be "Yes" and "Yes." A DJ's #1 priority is blending the music to please a wide variety of musical tastes and age groups. The DJ you hire for your special day in Charleston needs to have the maturity, experience, and knowledge to "read" your crowd and then play in accordance with their wishes and receptivity. And naturally, a proficient DJ must be able to handle requests.
Do you provide references from recent customers?
The answer should be "Gladly!" You probably won't hire other vendors who service Charleston, SC without obtaining references from previous their previous clients. Don't hire a DJ without doing the same.
Can I meet with the DJ who will perform at our event in Charleston?
The answer should be "We insist!" It's most desirable to meet your DJ face to face so you can get a firsthand impression of who he is and what he's about.
Do you provide me with a contract, and how do I need to pay for service?
The answers should be, "Definitely," and "However you would like to." Unless you have a detailed contract, you really don't have a DJ service secured for your gathering in Charleston! You should also have payment options available.
GIVE US A CALL: Direct Line: 843-272-3335, Toll Free: 800-359-5618
We look forward to providing you with all the information you need to make an educated and informed decision regarding your DJ Entertainment and what's best for you.
HOME, Site Map, Why Us, DJ Shopping, DJ/MCs, Dr. G's DJ Show, Pat Taylor, Joe Durivage, Tom Baldwin, Wally B, Paul Matthews, Conventions, Interactive Fun, Dance Routines, Party Games, Game Shows, Setting the Stage, Buffet Line, Lighting, Party Props, Myrtle Beach DJs, Weddings, Wedding Gateway, Wedding Questions, Wedding References, Wedding Music, Wedding Cost Comparisons, 3 Tiers of Wedding Entertainment, Wedding DJ, Wedding DJ/MC, Entertainment Direction, Wedding Articles, Theme Parties, Sock Hop, Luau, Disco, Holiday, Reunions, Party Store, Proms, Number 1, Prom Sound, Prom Music, Prom Lighting, Middle School, Team Building, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, Pool Parties, Pool Activities, Poolside Entertainment, Pool Testimonies, Pool Party Pricing, Video, Blog, Music Database, Event Planners, Survey, Reservation, Links, Wedding Links, Resources, Pricing, Guarantee, Contact
Mixing Ability - North Myrtle Beach DJ, Lighting & Effects - Murrells Inlet DJ, Backup Disc Jockeys - Pawleys Island DJ, Backup Equipment - Georgetown DJ, Quality Sound - Charleston DJ, Experience - Conway DJ, Planning & Preparation - Florence DJ, Programming Judgement - Columbia DJ, Value - Calabash DJ, Musical Knowledge - Ocean Isle Beach DJ, Motivating Skills - Wilmington, DJ, Liability Insurance - Jacksonville, NC DJ, Staging Knowledge - Fayetteville DJ
|North and South Carolina: Andrews, Atlantic Beach, Aynor, Bald Head Island, Beaufort, Bennetsville, Bishopville, Briarcliffe Acres, Calabash, Camden, Cayce, Charleston, Charlotte, Cheraw, Chester, Columbia, Conway, Darlington, Dillon, Elizabethtown, Fayetteville, Florence, Forest Acres, Fort Mill, Garden City, Georgetown, Goose Creek, Green Sea, Hampstead, Hanahan, Hartsville, Hemingway, Hilton Head Island, Holden Beach, Hope Mills, Irmo, Isle of Palms, Jacksonville, Johnsonville, Kiawah Island, Kingstree, Lake City, Lake View, Lake Waccamaw, Lancaster, Laurinberg, Litchfiled, Little River, Longs, Loris, Lumberton, Manning, Marion, Maxton, Moncks Corner, Monroe, Mount Pleasant, Mt. Pleasant, Mullins, Murrells Inlet, Myrtle Beach, North Charleston, North Myrtle Beach, Ocean Isle Beach, Orangeburg, Pageland, Pawleys Island, Raleigh , Red Springs, Rock Hill, Shallotte, Southern Pines, Southport, Spring Lake, Summerville, Sumter, Supply, Surfside Beach, Tabor City, Wadesboro, Wallace, Walterboro, West Columbia, Whiteville, Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach|